Tuesday, December 2, 2008

27 weeks

Photobucket

Photobucket

She broke me. It's over. This child has gotten so flippin' big over the past week, that I absolutely crumbled and succumbed to the one thing I've been DREADING. I bought - - - (dramatic pause -maybe dramatic music as well), maternity jeans. Freaking stretchy pants. UGH!!!!!!! I can still fit into 2 pairs of my pants - one delightfully shown in the pictures from week 26 and one pair of jeans. The jeans fit because they are so low rise - however, the downside is that they are so low rise that I spend most of the day trying to pull them up so as to not torture others with the sight of my pregnant lady butt crack. These particular jeans are also too long. So long that I can't wear shoes in the chilly weather we've been having, and, in addition, not nice enough to wear "out" - that is if we make it "out". So, long story short, TJ and I found ourselves in a maternity store (yes, my husband is that great that he went with me!), and I tried on said maternity jeans, and was so overcome with how freaking comfortable they were, I bought them immediately.

People, I have maternity wear.

I will say that I made it to the 7 month mark without the need, and - technically- I can still wear my regular clothes. But, it is what it is.

In other news, here is a picture of me REALLY enjoying 1 of the Non-Alcoholic St. Pauli Girl's in my very special coozy that my hubby bought me. We spent all day Sunday watching football, and I got to have a "beer" with TJ while we relaxed after the craziness of Thanksgiving.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Virginia said...

Awww, you're adorable! :) I too succumbed to the preggo pants over the weekend - and I SO wish I wouldn't have waited so long! Went to Old Navy and bought 3 pairs, (on sale for $15 btw!) and I don't think I'll be putting jeans back on until I am post-pardon! :)