Sunday, December 7, 2008

We still like to party...

Oh, Leta, your mom and dad are such dorks...

Photobucket

But, we have a lot of fun! Last night, despite feeling extremely exhausted, I dragged myself to a friend's b-day moustache party with TJ - and am I glad I did! We had so much fun, and I actually stayed out after midnight which is something of a bygone era at this point. I was about this close to staying home and having TJ go solo when I realized that in 3 months, the ability for the two of us to run out for a few hours to a party downtown will be a joke. I chomped on an apple, put on some mascara and donned a lovely "movie-star" moustache (that's what the packaging called it). We had a blast.

Of course, not one to leave my daughter out of the mix, I made sure Leta had some moustache fun too. God I wish that we hadn't already had our Christmas cards made...

Photobucket

No comments: