Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 in review....

Things done / experienced / accomplished:

  • Kissed my wonderful husband on New Year's
  • Drove to North Carolina and celebrated my first wedding anniversary
  • Started two new jobs that I love
  • Planned and participated in my first big charity event
  • Celebrated a crazy St Patrick's Day with the closest of friends
  • Found out (officially) that I have severe allergies and started treating them
  • Got back in shape
  • Turned 28 in Key West
  • Went to my first drag queen show with the aide of many margaritas
  • Found out I was pregnant the day after I got home
  • Stopped the allergy treatments - and the margaritas...
  • Started to blog again
  • Spent the 4th of July with morning sickness
  • Heard my baby's heartbeat for the first time
  • Readjusted my entire life-view
  • Fell even more in love with my husband
  • Saw our baby for the first time
  • Named our daughter
  • Showed the line by myself and was praised by the national sales manager
  • Bought our first house
  • Started to accept losing that good shape
  • Had our first - and hopefully only - brush with cancer
  • Paid two mortgages
  • Started setting up a nursery
  • Realized we're not really dog people
  • Found hope and joy in financially stressful times
  • Made best friends with my husband
  • Bought my first pair of maternity jeans
  • Drank non-alcoholic wine by the fire in the evenings with my husband, talking about our future
  • Celebrated our first Thanksgiving and Christmas in our new house
  • Will ring in the New Year tonight with friends, a healthy baby in my belly, and the love of my life by my side

No comments: