Wednesday, November 26, 2008

26 weeks

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last week was uneventful on the physical front. Just plowing through the weeks :)

On the general baby front, we started putting together Leta's room! TJ got the walls all painted and we finally hung blinds. We just need to finish the baseboard, then people can start buying us furniture! :) Also, we finally tackled the ultimate baby-induced torture of registering for the baby shower. I've been dreading this event ever since we registered for the wedding. I know some people must really look forward to this event - love it even, but the thought of wandering around a crowded babies-r-us, trying to pick out all the things we need - when we really have no idea what those things are - overwhelming. Anyhow, 2 hours later, I think TJ and I accomplished the task at hand. I guess we won't really know until Leta's here and we see how everything works, but we did the best we could.

No comments: