Monday, February 23, 2009

39 weeks

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok, so much to cover in a small amount of time. As you can see from the pictures above, Leta and I have been doing a lot of walking this past week. The walking didn't through me into labor, but it did make Leta drop significantly, as you can easily see in the pics. This left me with a good amount of discomfort, as her head really settled down in my lower abdomen / pelvis. Fun! I worked over the weekend and felt pretty good the whole time.

So we're all set to go to the hospital today and then this morning, I had some bleeding, which has never happened before. It's carried on very lightly through this morning, so I guess I might be in early labor? I'm leaving for the hospital in an hour and 1/2, so I guess we'll get it all figured out!

Very exciting!!!!

4 comments:

Virginia said...

OMG!! Well, I know you're ready, so I hope this is it :) You look great - and I still can't believe you haven't had any contractions at all.. mine started months ago - I guess my uterus needs lots of prep! all our love, the B's

Sarah Cardenas said...

WOW. WOW. WOW. You're SO preggo...today's the day...yay!! Can't wait to meet her! :) You're in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! It's time! It's time! And,wow! Look at the belly ;) I can't wait to see you all very soon!

Rachel D said...

I can't wait to hear from you! I know you've got a ton of stuff going on, I just saw a picture of Leta on TJ's page.She's adorable!
Miss you and hope you're feeling ok! Love R