Thursday, February 5, 2009

36 wks

Photobucket

Photobucket

Week 36, officially 9 mo pregnant! whoo woo! I can't explain how fast this past 9 mo has gone. At times the pregnancy seemed to linger on, but on the whole time has flown by. I'm again writing about the week in retrospect, so I'm actually looking at less than 3 weeks till the big day as of right now. Still no real change with Leta. She's still sitting high and although my cervix is thinning, I'm not dilated at all. I think I'm on my way to carrying to the very end, which is fine.

We started working on really finishing Leta's nursery this week and are pretty much finished. Having that weight off of my shoulders is huge and I feel much more prepared. I spend an entire day this weekend washing her clothes and getting them arranged by size. I got her closet organized and all we have left to do is hang a shelf or two and buy a floor rug. At this point, I just need to make appointments with pediatricians and pack our hospital bags. I can dot all of the i's and cross all of the t's, but I still can't really wrap my head around the fact that the end result of all of this preparation will be taking a very, tiny infant home with us permanently. Amazing.

Anyhow, here are a bunch of pics of her nursery....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm finally catching up on your wonderful blog! I really love what you did with Leta's room and you, new mommy, look fantastic! I can't beleive the nine months just flew by. We're so excited to meet her very, very soon!