Friday, July 25, 2008

9 wks

Photobucket


I'm almost in double digits, bi*ches! ;)

Things are good this week. Still dealing with fatigue - I couldn't move yesterday. But, if this is going to be the worst of it, I'm totally fine with that.

Food cravings and aversions are always listed in the pregnancy symptoms list, and I've had very few, except for one particularly annoying one. I am having the hardest time stomaching salad dressing. I mean - just watching salad dressing commercials make me physically gag. Very difficult for the the vegetarian to handle. Difficult and unfair. I love salad, and I haven't been able to get through one in the past few weeks without struggling. Aside from that, there haven't been any really strong cravings - save a couple of trips to Dairy Queen for some soft serve with rainbow sprinkles :).

TJ and I are still plowing through our baby books. He's been reading ahead and is always excited to tell me all of the exciting things that are on their way. I'm trying to read month to month, so I have something to look forward to every couple of weeks. We've adjusted to our new, more mellow life very easily. We weren't much for late night partying anyway, and I think we are both excited for the excuse for early bedtimes.

As far as what's actually happening in there, this week the little sprout's the size of large olive. He or she has elbows that are already bending and is forming his/her knees and ankles. Muscles and cartilage are beginning to form and the baby's finally officially graduated from the embryo to fetus stage - just baby to us. :)

No comments: