Monday, January 26, 2009

35 weeks

Photobucket

Photobucket

Back to basic, somewhat non-notable weeks :) Week 35 provided nothing really new - just a continuously growing, wiggling, kicking and punching little girl! I'm feeling more of the same - bit of an achy back, but otherwise pretty good. I do notice that I've had to slow down quite a bit when I'm out and about, but I'm certainly not unable to do the things I need to do. Work is finally starting to be a little more difficult - just all the up and down and bending, but it's not not doable.

We did our hospital walk-thru this weekend, which was informative, but after having visited some friends who had delivered there, probably not terribly necessary in retrospect. Just something to get us excited. I'm going a little crazy trying to keep straight all that we have left to do. We passed the "one month and counting" mark on Sunday, which felt pretty huge. I alternate between feeling like I've got a ton of time and realizing that I could have 2 weeks just as easily. That's nuts. I've got lists of what we still need for Leta and our hospital bags that I need to pack, and I don't think my mind stops running. I mainly just want her here in my arms - but at the same time am totally not ready. I'm almost ready, but not quite there yet.... Can you see the nuttiness in my brain??

Well, I'm officially stepping into my 9th month. Doctor's appointments are every week now and we're getting into the nitty gritty of actually having this baby. I can't believe it's here already. Time has really gone incredibly, incredibly fast. Our lives are about to change infinitely, and that can happen any day now.

No comments: