Monday, October 27, 2008

22 wks

22 wks


So, this week has seen the kicks and punches from Leta move upwards in my tummy, to the point where I'm now feeling them just above my belly button. In fact, last night I was getting a kick (or punch) in my lower left abdomen and a kick (or punch) above my belly button on the right side at the same time. Meaning - she's really stretched out in there. In fact she weighs about a pound and she's about a foot long! All of this seems absolutely insane when I try to wrap my mind around it. The fact that in just 4 months she'll be here is just nuts.

I'm still feeling really good, but at the same time looking forward to having this baby in our arms and out of my belly.Feeling her move around is amazing, but I think I'd prefer to hang with her on the outside... I can't wait to have my body back to myself :)

No comments: