Monday, September 8, 2008

Sonogram #2 and the BIG REVEAL!!!

First and foremost, our little one is perfectly healthy!!! We, of course, assume happy as well, but I guess we'll see soon enough. Baby's 4oz and right on target with size, weight and heartbeat. Here are some of our favorite pics from today...


Photobucket

Just saying hello :)

sonogram 16 wk

sonogram 16 wk 2

Sweet little nose and lips :)

sonogram 16 wk 3

Perfect little profile

sonogram 16 4

2 tiny feet and 10 tiny toes!!



AND! finally - the BIG news! We're super excited to announce that we're having a little girl!!!! Everyone we know, with the exception of my sister, has guessed that we're having a boy, so it was quite a surprise :) Last visit, the tech told us she thought it was a boy, but she must have been seeing the umbilical chord, cause this little girl definitely doesn't have any "goods"! We're very happy, and I've got images of baby bikinis floating around in my head!

We're planning on naming her Leta Eve. Leta means "glad" and Eve (Evelyn really) is both one of my grandmother's and one of TJ's grandmother's name.

Ahhhhh, sweet, sweet baby love ;)

3 comments:

TJ said...

So happy right now ! Shannon and Leta are sleeping and I am so happy . Love , Love , Love . I can't wait to see you Leta! Your mom and I are already so proud .

TJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ShannonO.P said...

aww, babe! I love you too!