[image: Claude AI Professional E-Degree]
*TL;DR:* Make the most out of Claude with this Claude AI Professional
E-Degree, on sale now for just $14.97 (MSRP ...
Here is the joke I made up last night: Q: What’s it called when you get
your period while you’re camping? A: Cramping! One thing that Jack loves
above all ...
Note to all ambitious, fashionable thwirties women: Women – as in we – are
our own worst enemies. After all of the achievements women have made these
last...
I should just call this blog the blog of testing recipes from the Gourmet
cookbook. Really, that is all I seem to do these days. I try to branch out
to new...
[image: 642452DD-64EF-41F6-A4D5-0C27173150A6]
My daughter is wearing her "the future is female" t-shirt. It's stained but
she doesn't care. She wears it ev...
The Comedy Wildlife Awards have announced the finalists for the 2026
competition and, well, these awards never miss. You can almost hear the
background m...
Hi, it’s me, Grandpa Joe from the 1971 film *Willy Wonka and the Chocolate
Factory*. I used my family’s food budget to sign up for high-speed
internet, a...
My favorite parts of God Land, by Lyz Lenz: “For a young mother church was
more than a religious education -– it was her community. ‘Some weeks, I
only lef...
Ruby: I am going to need a new Mommy and Daddy. Me: Why? Ruby: When I get
older, you and daddy will die and then I need a new Mommy and Daddy. Me:
No, we’l...
I'm a late 20's, South Florida suburbanite, married to a wonderful man, and workin' hard for the money. I have a (hopefully) ever-expanding view of my life and the world around me, and a soon to be expanding belly. We're expecting the first addition to our family in late February 2009. This is my personal journal of my experiences and thoughts on this pregnancy and of all of the changes ahead as I transform from a young woman and wife to the life-long job as a mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment